Root Canal Treatment
A root canal treatment helps repair an infected or decayed tooth. During the root canal treatment process, infected nerve and pulp inside the teeth are removed, and the inside is cleaned and sealed. Undergoing a timely root canal treatment helps save the surrounding tooth tissue from getting infected.
At Shalby Hospitals Ahmedabad, you can avail a root canal treatment at the hands of highly experienced Dr Darshini Shah, who is among the top cosmetic dentists in India.
You require a root canal therapy (RCT) if you have…
- Sensitivity/pain in a tooth on having something cold especially drinking something chilled/ cold.
- Pain in the tooth while applying pressure to eat/chew something (the patient avoids eating on the side where the infected tooth is).
- A sinus near the gum of the infected tooth which comes and goes (may or may not have pus); this tooth may or may not have pain.
Pain during RCT could be mild or moderate or severe (in few cases), depending upon the severity of the infection. However, with the latest available technologies at Shalby Dental, a root canal is as comfortable as getting a filling done in a tooth.
Majority of our patients never complained of pain while getting the Root Canal Therapy (RCT) done – that’s what we call Painless Root Canal Therapy. RCT’s could be one or two sitting treatments depending upon the infection in the tooth. However, with the skill and dedication of our team of dentists and the world class technology that we have adapted – your RCT would be over in just SINGLE SITTING without experiencing any pain.
Looking for Root Canal Treatment in Ahmedabad? As one of the best RCT hospitals in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Shalby Hospital provides RCT Surgery at a cost-effective price.
For more details or inquiry call Shalby hospital at +91-79-40203111, +91 9924069400, 9824466884.
Blog/Tips of the day
Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
No doctor found
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Diseases and Liver Transplant
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging