At Shalby we never settle with anything less than global standard. We use Piezo Scaler tips to clean deep beneath the gums to eliminate the remotest possibility of scratching the tooth enamel. Removal of deposits are essential and critical, otherwise it might lead to gum recession which can further deteriorate the bone surrounding the teeth which will ultimately loosen the teeth.
Under such circumstances, we suggest ' Flap Surgery' to save the natural teeth. It is a minor surgical procedure done under local anesthesia. In this procedure, we reflect gums and remove deposits, perform Debridement, clear the infection and then suture them back to their normal position. This not only saves the teeth but also relieves the recurring pain related to receding gums and bone loss. At Shalby we complete this treatment in single sitting with absorbable suture which dissolve by themselves, so there’s no need for any follow-up.
Book Your Appointment for Gum Disease Treatment in India.
Ultra Sonic Scaling
By reducing tartar, plaque and the bacterial count in mouth pockets, we can effectively fight against periodontal diseases. We put to use ultrasonic scaler to remove calculus from teeth. This device consists of a wand with a small scaling tip that produces soft and quick ultrasonic vibrations which when combined with water flow provides the desired effect in calculus removal.
The benefits of ultrasonic scaling include:
- Increased efficiency of calculus removal
- Less need for hand scaling of stubborn deposits
- More comfortable access to the root surfaces, thanks to the small tip
Prophy Unit eliminates the most stubborn pan masala and tobacco stains from teeth surfaces just by water-jet (sodium bicarbonate powder).
Contact Shalby Hospital for Gum Disease Treatment in India.
Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
No doctor found
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Diseases and Liver Transplant
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging