At Shalby, we use the latest Piezo Scaler tips to clean deeply beneath the gums. This eliminates the chances of scratching the enamel. If deposits are not removed on time, it might lead to gum recession which would deteriorate the bone surrounding the teeth and ultimately loosen the teeth.
Under such circumstances, we suggest ' Flap Surgery' to save the natural teeth. It is a minor surgical procedure done under local anesthesia. In this procedure, we reflect gums and remove deposits, perform Debridement, clear the infection and then suture them back to their normal position. This not only saves the teeth but also relieves the recurring pain related to receding gums and bone loss. At Shalby we complete this treatment in single sitting with absorbable suture which dissolve by themselves, so there’s no need for any follow-up.
Book Your Appointment for Gum Disease Treatment in India.
Ultra Sonic Scaling
To fight periodontal disease, we need to reduce plaque, tartar, and the number of bacteria in the pockets in your mouth. One device we use to remove calculus from teeth is an ultrasonic scaler. It consists of a wand with a small scaling tip that produces a soft ultrasonic vibration. The small, quick vibrations in combination with a water flow give us a whole new level of effectiveness in calculus removal.
The benefits of ultrasonic scaling include:
- Increased efficiency of calculus removal
- Less need for hand scaling of stubborn deposits
- More comfortable access to the root surfaces, thanks to the small tip
Prophy Unit eliminates the most stubborn pan masala and tobacco stains from teeth surfaces just by water-jet (sodium bicarbonate powder).
Contact Shalby Hospital for Gum Disease Treatment in India.
Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
No doctor found
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Diseases and Liver Transplant
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging