You can make an appointment through our e-mail at email@example.com and we would respond to your query within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Our staff will co-ordinate internally within our hospital and get back to the patient with the required details. Just contact us with as much information about your condition via our email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, it is not required. However, it is advisable to come with X-Rays and Medical Reports, if available, while coming to visit the doctor.
Yes. The Patient can email us at email@example.com to share his/her X-rays / Medical reports and Symptoms. Our expert doctor’s opinion would be shared within 48 hours along with an estimated cost of the treatment.
You can share with us the patient’s case history/ current clinical reports/ X-RAYS, Scans and previous medical records, if any. Our Expert team of doctors will evaluate the medical records and suggest the most suited treatment plan and its estimated cost before your arrival.
We issue Visa Assistance letter on receipt of Passport details of Patient and Attendant(s) which will enable you to obtain the Medical Visa.
- Payments can also be transferred to the Hospital Account through Wire Transfer prior to arrival
- Cash, Credit Card, VISA Card and International Debit Card are accepted. However, we do not accept American Express card. Kindly note that an additional charge of 1.25% over and above the bill amount of debit / credit card will be applied.
- Demand Draft of any International Bank (by prior approval )
- We also provide assistance with currency conversions. Shalby Hospital’s USD bank details can be provided for TT (Telegraphic Transfer). Once, our finance department confirms the receipt of payment, we can take the process further and start the treatment. Alternatively, patients can also carry the required amount in USD, while travelling to India for their medical treatment and to meet other necessary expenses.
- We provide “to & fro” complimentary Airport pick up/drop facilities for International patients. Pick up schedule will be organized on receiving the final travel itinerary.
- Contact details of Driver and Attendant will be made available for easy access
- If needed, we can send Ambulance or ICU on wheels as per requirement of patient (On prior approval)
- We can assist you for Air Ambulance with prior confirmation, if needed
We provide accommodation to attendant, if the patient is NOT admitted in the Economy room. This facility is extended to patients admitted in all other rooms other than Economy room. Meals facility is available to attendants on chargeable basis.
Yes. We facilitate Patients and families for booking Guest houses, Hotels or Apartments in the near vicinity of our Hospitals. We share a list of such facilities with the patients in advance. They can directly book the accommodation or we can assist them.
Center Of Excellence
- Organ Donation
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Liver Transplant in India
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Gastroentero Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging
- Spine Surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury