Rheumatology - Arthritis Treatment
What is Rheumatology?
Rheumatology is a special branch of medicine which deals with the treatment programmes for arthritis and various forms of Collagen Vascular Diseases. Arthritis is a common disease condition observed in India but very few hospitals in the country provide specialised care to patients suffering from Arthritis. Such deformities can be prevented and disease-remission can be achieved with thorough arthritis care at Shalby Hospitals.
Shalby Rheumatology Clinic offers the following facilities
At Shalby Hospitals, we have established the permanent Rheumatology OPD wherein Rheumatologist evaluates the patients suffering from arthritis. Updated investigative back up facilities in the form of imaging and laboratory test, are also provided to the patients. The specialized orthopaedician treats all patients with treatments like arthroscopy, joint replacement, and other associated corrective surgeries.
- Consultative and continuous patient care
- Intra-articular injections
- Rheumatologic procedures
- Crystal identification with polarizing microscopy
- Lab & imaging backup
Diagnosis and Management of the following diseases is available at Shalby Hospitals:
The Rheumatology unit is dedicated to provide comprehensive care to patients suffering from below conditions…
- Musculoskeletal and joint disorders: Back pain, Cervical Spondylosis, etc.
- Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, etc.
- Osteoporosis and other metabolic bone diseases
- Chronic pain syndromes
“Systemic autoimmune & connective tissue diseases: Lupus-SLE, Myositis, Sjogrens Syndrome, Vasculitis, Scleroderma, Sarcoidosis, etc.”
Immune mediated haemotologic diseases: ITP, Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia, etc.
Visit Shalby Hospital’s for Rheumatology Treatment Clinic for arthritis treatment, Gout, Septic Arthritis, Golfer’s Elbow, Osteoarthritis, and Lupus treatments by India’s best rheumatologist.
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Diseases and Liver Transplant
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging