Best Neonatology Hospital in India
Department of Paediatrics
To see that children have a healthy future, it is essential and important to monitor their health right from the childhood days.
Children are special and different from adults. Therefore the medical treatment that they require is also different from adults. Taking this aspect into consideration, in the late 1800s, a special medical branch was developed for children. This specialty; Pediatrics, focuses on providing care and attention for the health and wellbeing of children by offering treatment for diseases and associated disorders in children with sharp observation and timed interventions.
Doctors trained for treating children are called Pediatricians and they are equally involved in the wellbeing, growth and development of children. Children in their young age may find it difficult to explain their problems. However, the expert team at Shalby communicates with the young patients and their parents about the problems with much ease so that the proper line of treatment can be offered.
The most effective medical intervention for pediatrics is Vaccines, which saves millions of young lives across the globe. The advancements in medical science have discovered new vaccines to counter and deal with a host of deadly and incurable diseases among children. Vaccination over time has resulted in the eradication of diseases like Small POX, Diphtheria, Poliomyelitis, and Tuberculosis.
Shalby’s best pediatric surgeon & pediatric experts are the most efficient in providing the latest and most effective treatment for children, including vaccinations. Regular vaccination programs are held at Shalby by the Outpatient Department.
Book your appointment today with best child specialist, pediatrician, paediatric surgeon in India.
Department of Neonatology
Neonatology is a fast developing and highly specialized branch which deals with not only the normal babies but also premature babies (babies born before 37 seven weeks of pregnancy) with low birth weight (less than 2.5 KG).
At Shalby Hospital, we have well-equipped and established ‘Neonatology’ unit. This unit specializes in Neonatal Ventilation and management of extremely low birth weight babies. The Neonatal Department along with Obstetrics unit & Gynaecology unit, provide Ante-natal care as well as Post-natal care.
Besides the advanced neonatal care, the department of paediatrics at India’s best child care hospital of India at Shalby Hospital also provides comprehensive care for children of all ages. Our services include regular outpatient department (OPD), Vaccination OPD, Admission facility, as well as emergency care.
Shalby Runs Three Paediatric Specialty Clinics:
- Paediatric allergy & asthma and respiratory disorder clinic
- Paediatric adolescent clinic
- Paediatric obesity clinic
These clinics are run by highly qualified and trained paediatricians who have thorough experience of treating a wide range of paediatrics and neonatal issues. Children require immediate attention and help, consult the team of experts at Shalby Hospital for immediate attention.
Services Offered by Paediatrics & Neonatology Department:
- Daily Paediatric OPD services
- 24 hour emergency services including consultation with specialists
- World-class management of acute childhood diseases including:
- Acute diarrhoeal diseases
- Viral fever
- Respiratory problems
- Other acute infectious diseases
- Diagnosis and management of chronic childhood disorders including:
- Rheumatoid disorders
- Congenital and acquired heart diseases
- Treatment for Neonatal problems including:
- Developmental problem
- Neural tube diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Daily Vaccination Services
- Paediatric Allergy and Asthma Clinic, Respiratory Clinic, Paediatric Adolescent clinic, and Paediatric Obesity Clinic
- “Tertiary level Obstetrics and Neonatal Unit which deals with:
- Normal deliveries
- Caesarean Sections
- Normal New-borns
- High risk pregnancy
- Pre-term babies
- Small babies for the gestational age(IUGR)”
- “Fully equipped Neonatal department to manage patients of:
- Neonatal jaundice
- Hyaline membrane disease
- Neonatal septicaemia
- Neonatal surgical issues and emergencies
- Other related Neonatal diseases
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Orthopaedic
- Paediatric Cardiology”
Book Your Appointment with the best children hospital of India for Pediatric Surgery or Child Health-related Treatment in Ahmedabad, Indore, Jabalpur and Jaipur.
Get all information about our branches Click Here
Paediatric Orthopaedic Department The paediatric...Read More
Blog/Tips of the day
Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Dr. Sourabh Agrawal MBBS, MD(Pediatrics)Indore Shalby, Read More
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Transplant in India
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Neuro Science
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging
- Spine Surgery