- Hair transplant is the procedure wherein the patient gets natural and permanent growing hair on the bald scalp.
- Everything including haircut, styling, shampooing, and coloring can be done once the hair-transplant surgery is done.
- Shalby hospital has always been known for the advancements in infrastructure and patient-centric services, hair transplant is one of them.
- Over thousand hair transplant procedures have been successfully done till date at Shalby.
The diagnostic facilities for hair loss includes…
- Trichoscan (Hair & Scalp Computerized Analysis)
- Trichogam (Hair Pull Test)
- In-House Laboratory
- Medical therapy
- Medications (oral and topical)
- Injectable Therapy
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) with Many Hair growth factors
- Stem Cell therapy
- Laser Therapy: Low-level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a laser therapy for hair growth, done with the latest FUE Techniques
Medications can neutralize effects of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and may help in preventing Hair loss.
Injectable Therapy of PRP containing hair growth factors
- This treatment is just like any other blood testing.
- The experts separate plasma from the blood and prepare a plasma-rich concentrate (PRP) for the Hair Treatment in our laoratory.
- The growth factors present in PLATELETS activate and repair cells in the scalps and stimulate the Hair Growth.
Mesotherapy & Stem Cell Therapy
In these therapies, the MESOSOLUTION or solution consisting STEM CELLs is applied to the scalp and then massage is done on the area with a special MESOPEN.
FUE Technique of Hair Transplant
This is the latest Hair Transplant Technique which we use at Shalby Hospitals.
The Advantages of FUE technique are…
- Stitch less
- Leaves minimal scars
- Daycare procedure (no Hospitalization required)
- Fast recovery
- Gives natural and permanent results
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Neuro Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging