Best Hair Transplant Surgery in India
- Hair transplant is the procedure wherein the patient gets natural and permanent growing hair on the bald scalp.
- Everything including haircut, styling, shampooing, and coloring can be done once the hair transplant surgery is done.
- Shalby Hospital has always been known for the advancements in infrastructure and patient-centric services, hair transplant is one of them.
- Over thousand hair transplant procedures have been successfully done till date at Shalby.
The diagnostic facilities for hair loss includes…
- Trichoscan (Hair & Scalp Computerized Analysis)
- Trichogam (Hair Pull Test)
- In-House Laboratory
Treatments for Hair Restoration
- Medical therapy
- Medications (oral and topical)
- Injectable Therapy
- Laser Therapy: Low-level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a laser therapy for hair growth, done with the latest FUE Techniques
Contact Shalby Hospital Today for Hair Transplant Treatment in India.
Medications can neutralize effects of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and may help in preventing Hair loss.
In these therapies, the MESOSOLUTION is applied to the scalp and then massage is done on the area with a special MESOPEN.
FUE Technique of Hair Transplant
This is the latest Hair Transplant Technique which we use at India’s best hair transplant center of India on Shalby Hospitals.
The Advantages of FUE technique are…
- Stitch less
- Leaves minimal scars
- Daycare procedure (no Hospitalization required)
- Fast recovery
- Gives natural and permanent results
Contact Shalby Hospital Today for Hair Transplant Treatment by India’s best hair transplant surgeon
Get all information about our branches Click Here
No doctor found
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroplasty/TKR & Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- ENT Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Infertility and IVF
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Liver Transplant in India
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nephrology – Dialysis Kidney Transplant
- Neuro Science Department
- Obesity Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Organ Donation
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Radiology and Imaging