Mr. Shanay Shah, President, Shalby Limited Talks On Shalby’s Q3 FY2021 Results With Leading News Channels
Mr. Shanay Shah, President, Shalby Hospitals shares insights on the Q3 FY2021 results of Shalby Limited and healthcare outlook ahead with CNBC TV18. CNBC Bajar and Zee Business.
- Total income up by 17.8% on quarter on quarter and 6.9% on year on year basis.
- EBITDA up by 3.0% on quarter on quarter and 32.9% on year on year basis.
Standalone Performance Highlights: Q3 FY2021
- Total income of Rs. 1,317 million, growth of 17.8% on Q-o-Q basis
- Operating EBITDA of Rs. 323 million with EBITDA margins of 24.5%
- Net profit stood at Rs. 163 million with margins of 12.4%
- Net cash up by Rs. 199 million over March 2020
- Number of surgeries performed were 1,840, growth of 13.4% on Q-o-Q basis
- Bed occupancy levels increased to 44.7%, growth of 9.7% on Q-o-Q basis
Looking ahead with a Covid-19 vaccine on the horizon, We are cautiously optimistic that a transition toward normalcy will soon begin although it will take time for the vaccine to have a pronounced effect on the pandemic. Shalby Management is fully committed to deliver uninterrupted healthcare services to its patients. We are confident that Shalby is well positioned for long-term success with its patient-focused approach and home care initiatives.