Our Organisational Culture
We, at Shalby place our Human Resources as the most valued Asset and driving force. Deriving strength from our core values - Excellence, Learning, Integrity, Teamwork and Empathy, "Shalbyites" work in tandem with the organizational goals for mutually beneficial, inter-dependent growth. This is the organizational culture we nurture and percolate across and down the line hierarchies.
Our Work Life Balance
Being a healthcare institution, we, at Shalby strongly believe that a proper Work Life Balance will play a pivotal role in employee productivity. After all, professional endeavours should culminate into a happy and healthy personal life, as well.
Our Current Openings
We constantly endeavour to create and sustain a performing organization and are always on the lookout for dynamic professionals with the inherent passion to innovate, implement and institutionalize value systems for a fast evolving organization like ours. Candidates with required qualifications and the right attitude may apply for the following, immediate openings with us:
- Good understanding of Manpower allocation of Housekeeping, Security and other Facility Management Services.
- Analysis of data related to consumption of materials and other items.
- Good working knowledge of Cost Analysis.
- Good at Data Analysis.
- Need to support to HR Head and other Units in day to day Operational Issues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Male Candidate is Preferred.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati is Preferred.
- Experience in Service Industry is preferred.
- Immediate Joiners is preferred.