Cancer Hospital in Jaipur
Cancer is a life threatening health condition that occurs due to accumulated damage to body cells or genes. Such damage to the cells happens because of the exposur
Cancer is a life threatening health condition that occurs due to accumulated damage to body cells or genes. Such damage to the cells happens because of the exposure to any cancer-causing substance.
The substances that can lead to cancer are termed as carcinogens. The carcinogens are chemical substances like some molecules found in tobacco smoke, environmental factors, genetics, etc.
Due to carcinogens, normal body cells may start growing abnormally. When the cells grow in large numbers, it leads to the formation of a lump or tumour. Such tumours can develop into cancer if not treated on time.
Thousands of patients are diagnosed with cancer in India every year. Thanks to the advancement in technology, there has been a great improvement in cancer treatment, of late.
Shalby Hospitals, the best cancer hospital in Jaipur, has state-of-art equipment and top of the class facilities to treat cancer patients with effective pain management and intensive care.
Cancer Sign and Symptoms
The signs and symptoms of cancer may depend on its location, type and where these cells spread. For instance, the symptoms of breast cancer are nipple discharge, a lump in the breast, swelling, etc. But some patients don’t show any signs or symptoms until they reach the advanced state.
However, to detect or diagnose the medical condition immediately, here are some crucial cancer signs and symptoms that you must know:
Persistent sore throat
- Change in bladder or bowel habits
- Unusual bleeding or any discharge
- Lump formation on any part of the body
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Chronic indigestion
- Nagging cough
- Obvious change in the shape, colour, thickness or size of a mole or wart
- Unexplained loss of appetite or weight
Causes of Cancer
There are no exact causes of cancer. However, certain factors may lead to certain types of cancers. The exposure to these environmental factors may cause cancer:
- Tobacco smoking or chewing: Excessive smoking may lead to lung cancer or oral cancer.
- Chemicals: If a person is in contact with industrial asbestos, dyes and benzene consistently, he/she may develop cancer.
- Ionizing radiation: There is a link between cancer and ionizing radiation. But how much radiation can increase the risk of cancer is not known.
- Viruses: Some viruses like HIV and HPV are associated with increased risk of oral and cervical cancers.
- Sunlight: Prolonged sun exposure may lead to skin damage and cause skin cancer.
Cancer Treatment Option in Jaipur
Certain cancers can be treated with lifestyle changes. This is known as primary cancer prevention. But if cancer develops more or reaches its advanced stage, surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and other treatments are recommended for different types of cancers. Cancer treatment aims to eradicate cancer cells from the body while killing some healthy cells in the process.
Shalby Hospitals is the best cancer treatment hospital in Jaipur. The hospital offers the following cancer treatments to patients at different stages of cancer.
- Surgery is done by cancer surgeons to remove cancer cells that are closely packed together.
- Full Range Radiation therapy with Varian Trilogy radiation therapy machine with FFF technology
- Chemotherapy, using anticancer medications to stop the spread of cancer to other body parts.
- Hormonal therapy, for treating breast and prostate cancers.
Best Hospital in Jaipur for Cancer
Shalby is the best hospital in Jaipur for treating cancer. Our highly qualified and experienced oncologists, surgeons and radiation oncologists work in close coordination with each other to ensure successful recovery and quality care.
We have state-of-the-art facilities and advanced equipment to ensure quick recovery without much hassle. However, the type of cancer treatment (or combination of treatments) depends on the stage and type of cancer.
Besides the medications and therapies like radiation, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, etc, we also offer intensive care and pain management facilities to patients. Our well trained team understands that dealing with cancer is not easy, so they also help patients to accept the condition and be mentally strong to combat this serious health condition.
Do consult our experts to treat cancer at any stage.
No doctor found
Center Of Excellence
- Arthroscopy – Sports Injury
- Ophthalmology and Glaucoma
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Obesity Surgery
- Neuro Science
- Orthopaedic and Trauma
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
- Radiology and Imaging
- Pulmonology and Chest
- Plastic Surgery
- Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Pathology And Microbiology
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Knee Joint Replacement
- ENT Surgery
- Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
- Endocrinology – Diabetology
- Emergency Medicine
- Dental Cosmetic and Implantology
- Cosmetic and Aesthetic
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Gastroentero Surgery
- Intensive and Critical Care
- Infertility and IVF
- Infectious Diseases
- Hip Joint Replacement
- Liver Transplant
- Hair Transplant
- General Surgery
- General Medicine