Dr. Lal Daga
AREA OF INTREST
- Coronary Intervention & Arrhythmia
- To Provide guideline based scientific treatment to the patient with human touch
- D.N.B. (Diplomate of National Board) in Cardiology,2011-2013 – Fortis Escorts Heart Research Institute, New Delhi, India
- D.N.B. (Diplomate of National Board) in General Medicine, 2005-2008 – St. Stephen Hospital, New Delhi, India
- M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery); 1996-2001 – LTM Medical College & Sion Hospital, Mumbai ,India
RESEARCH ,PRESENTATION,PUBLICATIONS & AWARD
- Best Case Presentation at SRM Clinical Cardiology Meeting, Chennai-2014
- Selected for ACC talent Hunt Examination, 2013 From North Zone of India
- Awarded Fortis Star Doctor 2015 by Shivender Mohan Singh, Former Vice President of Fortis Healthcare
- Awarded National Scholarship by HRD ministry, India
- Selected for best coronary intervention case competition in complex coronary therapeutics at CCT,KOBE, JAPAN(2016)
- A Prospective Study was accepted by National Board of Examination on ICD Shocks received for primary prevention vs secondary prevention
- A Chapter on Infective Endocarditis: what is new? in Advanced Cardiology update by jaypee publications, India
- The review articles on “No Flow Phenomenon” and azilsartan : cardiometabolic effects are submitted for publication in journal and a book respectively
- Presentation on Arrhythmia– whom to take to cath lab for ablation at ARMDCON 2017 at NDMC convention centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- 2 wks advanced VT,VF management observationship at Taiwan veterans general hospital.(1st march-14 march 2017.)
- A presentation on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) in 58th Bombay Medical Conference & awarded 1st prize. & Presented in 56th Medical conference as well
- Attended the Euro-PCR,2016 at Paris as an Associate Faculty, Interventional cardiology
- Academic coordinator For DNB Cardiology Programme for > 2years (2014-2016) at Escorts Heart Centre involved as Faculty
- Regular Case and seminar presentator at our organization, National & International conferences as faculty
- Complex Coronary intervention & absorb stent implantation with IVUS & OCT at National Intervention conference 2017
- Advanced CRT Therapy for heart failure at ANHUI Medical University China 2015
- Life member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.
- Life membership of Association of Physicians of India.
- Life membership of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Associate fellow membership of SCAI.
- Membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society.
- Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Summit.